Which Video Editing Software For Mac
- Best Video Editing Software Mac
- Video Editing Software For Mac Os X 10.6.8
- What The Easiest Video Editing Software For Mac
- Free Video Editor Mac
- Final Cut Pro
Best Video Editing Software Mac
Video Editing Software For Mac Os X 10.6.8
The Best Free Video Editing Software app downloads for Mac: Free Video Editor VideoBlend GoPro Studio Wondershare Filmora Effect Pack Adobe Premiere P. Movavi Video Editor is designed for anyone who wants to easily share sentiments through videos. Create heart-warming wedding videos, engaging travel clips, memorable birthday films and home movies.With Movavi’s free-download video software, you become the director of your own story. The BEST video editing software for Mac in 2020! Here’s our review of the leading options, and our top picks for both free and paid Mac Video Editors right n. VideoPad Video Editor. Recommended Video Editing Software. Professional digital video editor. Create videos for DVD, HD, 360, 3D & more. Easily add visual effects and transitions. Supports all popular video formats. The powerhouse of video editing software for Windows and Mac.
Why do you need a free video editing software
As with any good video in order to get it right it’ll need some edits. Editing your videos shouldn’t be that expensive either as there are some good, free, safe and easy to use video editing software in the internet.
What The Easiest Video Editing Software For Mac
Video editing has been made easy by tools that are readily available online. However, not all programs do what they're supposed to. A lot of such freeware packages are harmful and contain spyware/adware. Nevertheless, there’re a lot that are quite professional and there are even some that come without watermarks.
Free Video Editor Mac
Final Cut Pro
As there are so many on the market, we’ve put together a selection of 7 of the best free video editing software on the internet.
7 free and easy to use video editing software
Some of the software listed below are all recommended for either both Windows and Mac.
Openshot is a great free video editing software for beginners who wants to edit YouTube videos. It has a very easy drag and drop facility that is much like that of iMovie and it’s excellent for making special occasion films.
- The software is available for PC running Windows 10, 8 and 7. It’s also compatible with Linux and Mac platforms.
- It caters for both the novice user and the more experienced one.
- The program’s advanced timeline allows for panning, scrolling, zooming, snapping and easy drag and drop.
- The package comes with a whole trove of 3D animated subtitles, you can create titles or choose some from the hose of templates it has.
- The software is a full open source system.
- It doesn’t have a very comprehensive help section.
If you’re looking for a professional video editing system then Lightworks is one of the best on the internet. This software is jammed full of useful utilities and features that more meet the needs of any user. It comes with a $25 per month Pro Version but the free version is more than adequate for most people’s editing needs.
- Video trimming to the highest precision standard.
- It supports almost all video formats and allows for 720p video export to Youtube.
- It comes with all the standard and advanced video features.
- It’s one of the top packages for all kinds of video editing.
- The software is supported on Windows, Linux and Mac operating system platforms.
- The video support in 4K for YouTube is only an option in the paid Pro version of the software.
- It’s not user-friendly for a beginner.
As with most iProducts they’re relatively easy to use and come with just enough utilities and features. It’s a really great package in which anyone with a Mac can learn the basics of video editing. iMovie has easy to use drag and drop features, it’s very intuitive but there is only so much you can do with this software.
- It’s one of the best program packages for Mac users to learn how to edit a video.
- Its features are very easy to use.
- 4k/60fps Video Recording with the Sony IMX377 Image Sensor capturing high-quality video in full High Definition (HD) and 12MP still images.
- Available only on Mac.
- The software has limited features.
- Slow / sluggish rendering time.
Windows Movie Maker
Movie Maker is a hand free app that comes with Windows. It’s a very easy to use and simple piece of software that allows a person to add various background music, effects, titles and transitions to their videos. It has come a long way since it was first released.
- It’s a system application that comes standard with Windows 7, 8.
- Easy to use timeline for adding clips.
- Has all the basic functions like slow motion, speed-up, trimming, video playback preview, etc.
- Enables the user to edit and capture feed direct for the PC camera.
- Excellent for beginners wanting to learn how to do some video editing before going into a more complicated application.
- Only available on the Windows 7 and 8 platform.
- Limited functionality and features.
- Windows 10 no longer supports Movie Maker. For the OS you have to get Movie Moments from the store.
- People experienced in video editing will be limited with this application.
VSDC Video Editor
VSDC is one of the best apps. However, the problem with this application is that it’s only available for Windows users. It’s also quite expensive to get support on a problem because the free version doesn’t come with free support. The will charge you a monthly cost of $9.99 or a yearly one of $14.99. If you choose to buy the Pro version for $19.99 the support is free, and it unlocks a host of great functions.
- The software is available only on the Windows Operating System Platform.
- Although VSDC free version comes with some power packed features, it does lack in quite a bit of powerful features and functionality.
- VSDC comes standard with audio editing and correction of color.
- The software is really easy to use.
- Most of the features are available only in the Pro version.
- Support of the product is free only for a paid Pro member or if you pay for a month / a year.
If you’re looking for a software to learn how to edit, then this option is for you. It’s very easy to use and it has some great basic features and tasks. Avidemux is powerful in its simplicity and gives the novice user a great place to build the video editing knowledge.
- Simple video editing applications for beginners.
- The software hasn’t got a lot of technical jargon, you don’t really even need to read the manual or help documents.
- Few basic editing functions like filtering, encoding and easy cutting features.
- It’s really limited in its functionality and features.
- The app is not designed for anything other than the simplest video editing.
VideoPad is one of those small applications that end up being hugely surprising. It’s like a super version of Movie Maker.
- For use with most Windows Operating system platforms.
- Simple and has great features that are helpful for a beginner user.
- It has a lot of powerful editing tools that even more experienced user will find it good for video editing.
- The software is compatible for video uploads to media platforms such as Facebook and YouTube.
- It supports various video file formats giving a wider editing choice.
- The editor is completely free for people who are using it for non-commercial use.
- Handy drag and drop features for quick easy timeline video creations which is good for making special occasion film montages.
- It comes loaded with special video effects, features and filters.
- The software has several different transition setting.
- It doesn’t have as many special features and effects as some of its competitors.