Web Building For Mac
Blocs certainly stands out on my list due to it's visual design software and the fact its only a website builder for Mac, however, it's pricing model is a shame. On the other hand, you have Wix, the master at building websites - it makes a great starter-kit for anyone, especially for people who love the modern and simple designs. Create a website for business, portfolio - and beyond. Unbox your online presence. Boxmode is an all-in-one solution for building outstanding websites in a variety of niches.
We’ve got all it takes to power your idea, regardless of your tech skills.
Everything you need to make your own website in one FREE package
Web Building For Mac Windows 10
Drag and drop editor
Beautiful templates for a quick launch
Free domain mapping
SEO, marketing, and analytics tools
Start your own website
that fits your needs and skills
Best Web Building Software For Mac
Boxmode helps businesses
and general users create online
projects of any scale.
Here’s what our clients say about us!
Make your online project a reality!
Questions you might have
- Yes, it is! And by this, we mean not just a free trial version but the entire set of tools that will allow you to create and manage a website without any obstacles.
- Yes, our Basic Annual plan is available for users who want to get more benefits, such as a free custom domain, more storage, unlimited bandwidth, etc.
- Do I need to enter my card details to create a free account on Boxmode?No, you don’t. Providing your email address is enough to start an account.
- To simply create a free account on boxmode.com, click “Create New Project” in the Dashboard and select a template (or start with a blank canvas). Or you can just click the “Start website for free” button on this page to go straight to the editor!
- Yes, Boxmode sites are indexed correctly by search engines, so you won’t face any issues with online visibility (given that your site is properly optimized).
- Yes, all of our templates and widgets are designed to be mobile-responsive. Also, you can check how your site displays on smartphones and tablets using different view modes (see the corresponding icons in the top bar of the editor).
- Who hosts Boxmode websites? Do I need a hosting provider?All Boxmode sites are hosted on our proprietary servers, so you don’t need to pay for third-party hosting.
- You can try creating a website from scratch by starting with a blank canvas and adding the widgets you like. Or you can contact us to discuss the possibility of creating a template that would meet your requirements.
Boxmode support team is always there to help you out along
the way to creating a fabulous website.