Video To Iphone For Mac
by Christine Smith • 2020-10-27 16:10:27 • Proven solutions
One of the best ways to back up iPhone videos is to import videos from iPhone to Mac. It also allows you to create more space for other videos. Additionally, watching these videos on the Mac screen is better than the iPhone screen is better since it is bigger. Most professionals that need to move videos from iPhone to Mac want to edit them, especially if they intend to share in social media. The process of how to import videos from iPhone to Mac is dependent on the applications uses. In this article, you will learn about various programs. The best to use is Wondershare UniConverter since the steps are the simplest, and editing functions are well provided.
Part 1. Import Video from iPhone to Mac with Airdrop
How to Get Video from Mac to iPhone with iTunes. For decades iOS users are getting support from. And the Mac iPhone video converter can also convert videos or audios to iPhone music M4A, MP3, and WAV. Moreover, the iPhone video converter for Mac grants you the ability to trim the video for converting video segment, and to customize video/audio settings as you need. Controllable process, high conversion speed and perfect output quality of. Transfer videos from Mac to iPhone 8/iPhone X without iTunes. What will you do if you need to.
With Airdrop, you can transfer large video from iPhone to Mac computer using some easy steps. For Airdrop to work well, you must put the iPhone together with your laptop at a close range. Move video from iPhone to Mac using the following steps.
Step 1: Open AirDrop.
AnyTrans is an easy and reliable way to send videos from your iPhone to your Mac: Connect your iPhone to your Mac using a USB cable. Scroll down and click Manage content by category Videos Photo Video. Select the video(s) you want to transfer. Click the Send To Computer button. Thanks to iPhone, it’s quick and easy to. How to Mirror Your iPhone Screen to Mac with QuickTime. QuickTime Player is an extensible.
Open the AirDrop app on your iPhone by tapping its icon.
Step 2: View all videos on your iPhone.
Viewing the videos on your iPhone means accessing their location. Therefore, go to the screen bottom and tap Albums. In Media Types, scroll downwards and select Videos.
Step 3: Select videos that you want to transfer.
After accessing the videos, you need to choose which ones you want to import. You may select each individually or all at once. To do so, tap Select, which is situated on the Videos screen upper right. Scroll through, identify the relevant videos, and tap on each, an action that will be indicated by a blue check. If you need to import all the videos, tap on Select All, which is at the screen’s upper left. You are free to choose as many videos as you wish.
Step 4: Proceed to share.
You may deselect some just in case they are unwanted or selected by mistake. The Deselect function should help with this step. When done selecting, go ahead and tap the Share button situated at the bottom left section of your iPhone screen.
Step 5: The transfer process continues.
After some time, the AirDrop option will disappear, and Mac will appear. If that fails, confirm whether AirDrop is activated on your computer. Multiple icons may appear if there are other devices around. Choose the Mac that should receive the videos. For the transfer to begin, you will have to accept to allow videos from iPhone to Mac. It will take some time.
Then on your screen, a blue line will appear indicating that the transfer is underway. Once the blue line completely goes around the circle, the process of how to import videos from the iPhone to Mac will be complete.
Step 6: Access the transferred videos.
All the videos from iPhone to Mac will be accessible in the computer’s Photos app.
Part 2. How to Import Videos from iPhone to Mac with Wondershare UniConverter
Wondershare UniConverter is the best tool to transfer large video from iPhone to Mac. It comes with multiple benefits, like editing and converting video formats, among others. As a result, it is highly used by professional videographers since they have to alter various aspects of videos taken. It is also a program that can help you communicate with the dumb and deaf people since it can add subtitles to the videos you consider using your iPhone. So, Wondershare UniConverter is the most recommendable tool to get video from iPhone to Mac since it makes the process of how to export videos from iPhone to Mac very easy and fast.
Here are its other features that can help you make videos from iPhone more interesting as soon as you transfer them.
Wondershare UniConverter - All-in-one iPhone Videos Toolbox
- Offer various editing options that rotate, merge iPhone videos, crop, cut, trim, change resolutions and add watermark, effects, filters, and subtitles.
- Burn iPhone videos to DVD for you to enjoy through DVD players. It includes the DVD menu templates.
- Compress iPhone videos to better sizes, especially if your wish to post on YouTube, which has certain size specifications.
- Convert iPhone videos formats to multiple others like FLV, MP4, AVI, and MOV, among others
- 30X faster conversion speed than other common converters.
- Edit camcorder videos with trimming, cropping, merging, adding subtitles, and more.
- Burn video to playable DVD with an attractive free DVD template.
- Versatile toolbox includes fixing video metadata, GIF maker, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
The following procedure will assist you on how to get videos from iPhone to Mac using Wondershare UniConverter for editing purposes.
Step 1 Download and launch Wondershare UniConverter
In case you do not have Wondershare UniConverter for Mac, download it and install and then launch the program in your Mac.
Step 2 Access Convert Tab
In the program’s interface, ensure that you access the Video Converter tab. It may be open by default, so do a confirmation.
Step 3 Add Files
In the Converting section, go to function and click on the drop-down arrow to enable you to add files. Since you want to get a video from iPhone to Mac, choose the option Add from Device. Proceed to select the related videos from iPhone.
Part 3. How to Get Videos from iPhone to Mac with Image Capture
Image Capture an application made by Apple to help transfer images, video, or any other multimedia from one device to another. The process of how to transfer videos from iPhone to MacBook is quite easy. It involves the following steps;
- Using a USB cable, connect your Mac and iPhone.
- Launch the Image Capture application.
- From the Shared List or Devices, choose iPhone devices.
- Click on the Import To function and choose where you want to transfer the video to on Mac.
- To move videos from iPhone to Mac, click on Import and choose the videos you would like to import to your computer. Use the Import All function to import all the presented videos.
Part 4. How to Download Videos from iPhone to Mac with 3 Programs
Some other programs and applications simplify the process of how to download videos from iPhone to Mac. They include the following.
- Tenorshare iCareFone
- MobiMover https://www.easeus.com/phone-transfer/
With MobiMover, the procedure of how to export videos from iPhone to Mac gets easier. It is recommended because it is free for users. You can transfer videos, music, contacts, and photos and so on with ease across all devices.
- Launch the application.
- Make a connection between iPhone and Mac using a USB cable.
- Tap on Trust this computer on your device screen to begin, then choose iDevice to Mac on your computer.
- MobiMover will automatically allow you to choose the videos you want to import
- Keep the videos you would want to send selected.
- Click on the Transfer button, which is located at the bottom of the interface.
- Proceed to customize the file storage. So, click on the File icon found at the top right section of the page.
- MobiMover will create a folder to store the exported iPhone files to your desktop, and they will be saved as Exported by MobiMover.
- Click on the Transfer button so that all the marked videos will be sent to your Mac from your iPhone device.
- iPhoto http://osxdaily.com/2015/05/16/use-iphoto-instead-of-mac-photos-app-osx/
iPhoto has been great at how to import videos from iPhone to MacBook for a long time. When using Mac with iPhone, the application will be changed to Photo App, being the latest version.
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to your Mac, and the application will run automatically.
Step 2: if it does not run automatically, go to Applications and trace iPhoto and click its icon.
Step 3: Choose your iPhone from Devices and select all the videos you would like to import.
Step 4: After clicking on the videos you would like to import, click on Import Selected, and the files will be transferred from iPhone to Mac.
- Tenorshare iCareFone.https://www.tenorshare.com/products/icarefone.html
Video To Iphone For Macbook Air
Tenorshare iCareFone is one of the applications that are used to import videos and other multimedia files from iPhone to Mac with ease. Therefore, it is perfect for the process of how to transfer large videos from iPhone to Mac. Here are the steps to take.
- Run the application on your Mac device.
- Then connect your iPhone to your Mac using a USB cable. Your iPhone will be detected automatically in the app.
- Go to Manage. Since you will be able to see all the multimedia files from your device on the Mac screen, select the main targeted videos and preview to make sure they are the right videos to be imported.
- Click on Export.
- Choose your desired import destination, then click on Save.
Streaming From Iphone To Mac
Transfer Iphone Videos To Mac
There are many ways to transfer large video from iPhone to Mac for several reasons. However, you need to go for a solution that can do a lot more than just move videos from iPhone to Mac. Wondershare UniConverter can sort so many other issues related to iPhone videos.