Video Editor Free For Mac Os
- Award-Winning Open-Source Video Editing SoftwareCREATE STUNNING VIDEOS!
- Get started making beautiful videos today!
- Video Editing Software Free Mac Os X
- Video Editor Free Download Mac
- Video Editor Free Download For Mac Os
Hand-crafted with and 100% FREE and open-source! Free & open-source forever (GPL version 3.0)
- Accelerated performance with Metal. Metal dramatically accelerates graphics tasks like rendering, real-time effects, and exporting. Video editors on 16-inch MacBook Pro will benefit from render performance that is up to 20% faster while editors using iMac Pro will see gains of up to 35%. 1 And with new Metal support, 8K RED RAW transcodes are up to two times faster on Mac Pro, and up to three.
- Free Video Editor by DVDVideoSoft Limited is one of the most popular and easy-to-use video editors on the market. Since, at this point, there is no version of Free Video Editor for Mac, you can use any utility from this list as an alternative solution.
- OpenShot™ was created in 2008, in an effort to build a free, simple, open-source video editor for Linux. It is now available on Linux, Mac, and Windows, has been downloaded millions of times, and continues to grow as a project!
As a totally free and advanced video editing and composing software, ZS4 video editor provides media experts a great facility to combine a variety of media types such as video files, video files, photos into one file with over 150 built-in video effects. Compatible well with Mac OS X, feel free to do download ZS4 video editor.
We designed OpenShot Video Editor to be an easy to use, quick to learn, and surprisingly powerful video editor. Take a quick look at some of our most popular features and capabilities.
OpenShot is a cross-platform video editor, with support for Linux, Mac, and Windows. Get started and download our installer today.
Trim & Slice
Quickly trim down your videos, and find those perfect moments. OpenShot has many easy ways to cut your video.
Animation & Keyframes
Using our powerful animation framework, you can fade, slide, bounce, and animate anything in your video project.
Add as many layers as you need for watermarks, background videos, audio tracks, and more.
Using our video effects engine, remove the background from your video, invert the colors, adjust brightness, and more.
Visualize your audio files as waveforms, and even output the waveforms as part of your video.
Adding titles to your video has never been easier. Use one of our templates, or make your own.
Render beautiful 3D animated titles and effects, such as snow, lens flares, or flying text.
Slow Motion & Time Effects
Control the power of time, reversing, slowing down, and speeding up video. Use a preset or animate the playback speed and direction.
Drag and drop video, audio, or images from your file manager into OpenShot. It's that easy to get started video editing.
OpenShot is available in many different languages, and can be translated online with LaunchPad.
Simple User Interface
We have designed OpenShot to be the easiest and friendliest video editing software ever! Give it a try and see for yourself.
by Christine Smith • 2020-10-27 16:12:31 • Proven solutions
Metadata of the audio or video files is the information that is available with the audio and video files and tells people what the video is about. Metadata can be anything, and mainly it is known as title, description, and keywords. In the case of audio and video files, the title, tags, keywords, actor, director, music writer, screenplay, rating, genre, and type metadata are used to show the information about the files. Well, most of the time, Meta information comes with the audio and video files. But, if there is a lack of Meta information in your files, then you can use MP3 metadata editor Mac or windows programs to edit the Meta information manually again.
Part 1. Best video metadata editor for Mac.
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) is the easiest-to-use video metadata editor Mac program if you are facing the lack of Meta information in your audio or video files. It is the ultimate software with basic-to-advanced level multimedia file editing options. With this MP3 metadata editor Mac program, you can also download, record, convert, burn, or transfer the audio and video files. For downloading, it supports over 10,000 online websites to download videos, including YouTube. You can convert the audio and video files to more than 1,000 formats with just a few clicks of your mouse. Recording feature of the program enables you to record audio and video from the online websites. You can also record the system screen and convert them in any format of your choice.
Your Complete Video Toolbox
- Edit ID3 tag metadata, including song title, artist name, album name, album cover image, track number, and other information
- Convert video to over 1000 formats, such as MP4, AVI, WMV, MP3, etc.
- Versatile toolbox combines GIF maker, cast video to TV, VR converter and screen recorder
- 30X faster conversion speed than any conventional converters
- Edit, enhance & personalize your video files
- Burn and customize your video to DVD with free DVD menu templates
- Download or record videos from 10,000+ video sharing sites
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
How to Use MP4 Tag Editor Mac Program to Update Meta of the Videos on Mac Computers?
Step 1 Install video metadata editor on your Mac.
First, visit the Wondershare UniConverter website and then download the Mac version of the program and install it on your Mac by following the instructions on the screen. Once the software is installed on Mac, click Toolbox > Fix Media Metadata at the main navigation.
Step 2 Select video file to edit metadata.
Now a new popup will open. From this popup in next to Choose Files, click on the three dots and then select the video files from the system. Now you can manually enter the video metadata, or you can click the Search button, and all blank options will be filled automatically with new metadata.
Step 3 Edit video metadata on the best metadata editor Mac program easily.
Now, if you want to update Meta manually, then enter episode name, actor, director, comments, description, release date, rating, genre, etc.
Step 4 Save video meta information.
Once you have entered all data, if you need to update thumbnail, then click on the top right side of the popup and select the album artwork from a computer. After doing all the changes, simply click on the Save button. It is about how to use the MP4 metadata editor Mac program.
Part 2. Other 9 video metadata editor for Mac you should know.
iFlicks is an MP4 metadata editor Mac program which is mainly developed to edit the Meta information of the audio and video files. This program is only available for the Mac operating system computers, so it is fully compatible with mostly all versions of the Mac OS. There is no need to worry about compatibility with any version. The software can update mainly all kinds of Meta information without making any effort.
- The software is compatible with updating all kinds of Meta.
- It also supports converting the file format.
- The interface is not much easy to use.
- The program price is very costly.
Subler is also the m4v tag editor Mac program, which is an open-source and free application for Windows computers. This video tag editor Mac software allows users to update the Meta information of most any kind of audio and video format files, including the popular audio-video formats. This program is also compatible with some RAW formats for updating the Meta information. Using this program, you can easily update the Meta information of files on the Mac computers.
- The program is free and open source.
- The interface of the software is easy to use.
- It allows you to update the meta on the Mac operating system only.
- It is mainly developed to update Meta only so you can’t find other features.
Amvidia is also an MP4 metadata editor Mac program for the Mac OS computers. The Amvidia offers this software for Mac operating system computers. Using this program, you can easily update the Meta information of your audio files manually or automatically. It supports updating the Meta information in batch, and you can also rename the files in batch instead of updating the files one by one. The process is automated while using this program if you want to update the Meta automatically.
- You can remove the old Meta tags from audio files with just one click.
- It supports updating the name of files as well in batch.
- Sometimes it is not able to find the exact Meta information.
- The working speed of the software is prolonged.
DrMare is another tag editor for the Mac computers. It is audio capture software which allows you to download the audio and video files from the internet. It supports mostly all popular streaming websites to download the files and convert those files in the MP3 format. While downloading the files from streaming sites, this program makes sure to keep the Meta information of the audio files perfectly.
- The program is capable of downloading mostly all kinds of Meta information from the sites while downloading songs.
- The program is fully compatible with capturing audio from all major sites.
- It can only download the audio from the internet and save the files in audio formats.
- The working speed is prolonged.
- VLC Media Player
The VLC media player is a player that is compatible with playing mostly all kinds of audio and video files. This application is a cross-platform app that is available for the Mac, Linux, Android, Windows, and iOS devices. Another thing is that the application is free of cost and open-source, so you don’t need to spend anything while using this application. This application is used by millions of users worldwide to enjoy the videos offline without internet.
- If offers you features such as updating metadata, recording screen download online videos, etc.
- Quickly download the metadata with a few clicks only.
- The Meta update is not the primary feature, so you may face issues in getting the right information.
- Sometimes you may encounter problems accessing the online site's database while using the program.
MetaZ is a video tag editor Mac program to edit Meta information of the audio and video files. It is also open-source software, so there is no limitation on using the program for any purpose. MetaZ, as the name of the software, implies this program can update the Meta information for your video files without any effort in just a few minutes. This program is only available for the Mac operating system computers.
- The software is open-source and free.
- Fully compatible with all versions of Mac.
- It allows you to update only the Meta of the audio and videos.
- Very few features are there.
- MOV MetaEdit
MOV MetaEdit is simple video metadata editor Mac software to edit the Meta on the Mac. This program supports updating the Meta of the MP4 and MOV format files. MOV MetaEdit is a free program, and you can get it without spending anything from the official website of the software. Using this program, you can only update the Meta of the video files, so if you want to update Meta of the audio files, then you may need to go for the other programs.
- Editing and embedding the universal ad id metadata in the MOV.
- It also supports editing pixel aspect ratio with the command line.
- There is no support for editing audio files Meta information.
- Very few features are offered in the program.
MKVToolNix is the MP4 metadata editor tool for updating the Meta about the video files. It is also free and open-source software that is compatible with converting the video files Meta information without making any effort. On the official website of the program, there are several versions available to download so you can get the right version according to your system requirement.
Video Editing Software Free Mac Os X
- It is a free program.
- You can use it to update Meta for mostly all video format files.
- The interface of the software is very confusing, and you may face issues in understanding the program options.
- Some versions of the program are not fully compatible with the latest version Mac OS.
Metadatics is a very powerful m4v tag editor Mac software which comes with the powerful features to update Meta of the videos. It is not free software, so you need to buy the pro version to use this for updating Meta information. There is a trial version of the program available from developers to test the features of the software. You can use this program to update the Meta of the audio files as well.
- Compatible in editing Meta for mostly all common audio and video formats.
- The app can be downloaded from the Mac app store as well.
Video Editor Free Download Mac
- The interface is hard to use.
- The price is not competitive and sometimes unable to find the right Meta information.
Video Editor Free Download For Mac Os
Metadata affects a lot to your music and video files. If you are using Mac operating system computer, then these video tag editor Mac programs can help you a lot to update the Meta for your multimedia files. Once you have updated the Meta using any of the above applications, then you can easily share your multimedia files without any issue to the family and friends.