Photo App For Mac Os
In this article, we will discuss the best photo organizing software to Mac to manage digital images.
Sweet memories fade with time, but when captured in images, they stay with you forever. If you are fond of taking pictures, you must have a collection of hundreds and thousands of photos. Capturing moments is fun but organizing them can be an arduous task. However, if you have a photo management app for your Mac, things could get a lot easier. To know about some of them, read on!
Mar 17, 2020 Apple Preview is good for viewing photos, but there are better options. Here our the top 5 Image Viewer apps for Mac which could serve as Preview alternatives.
ICloud Photos can help you make the most of the space on your Mac. When you choose “Optimize Mac Storage,” all your full‑resolution photos and videos are stored in iCloud in their original formats, with storage-saving versions kept on your Mac as space is needed. Others developers, like the people behind the Pixelmator image editing app, let users access one or more functions from their app within Photos. As with all OS X extensions those for Photos can be. Sep 13, 2020 Photos, the native photo manager on a Mac, can accomplish everything you need to make organizing photos into groups and categories easy. Third-party tools can provide you with added functionality that’s missing in native macOS tools, like calendar view or managing photos right in the Finder. Aug 31, 2020 Create a new Photos library and see if your issues persist: Quit Photos. Press and hold the Option key while you open Photos. In the dialog that appears, click Create New. Give your new library a name, then click OK. Note whether Photos opens successfully with this new library. To return to your main Photos library, quit Photos.
Top 5 Best Photo Management Software for Mac To Organize Digital Photos
Organizing photos can be fun when you have a third-party app on your Mac. We have listed some of the best photo management apps for Mac.
1. CyberLink PhotoDirector 365
Cyberlink PhotoDirector 365 is a photo management tool that not only helps you to organize your photos in a neat manner but also provides advanced editing tools. Let’s take a look at the features of the CyberLink PhotoDirector 365:
- To manage your photos, you can categorize them with keyword tags, star ratings, smart collections, color coding, and flags.
- The software can automatically arrange your photos on the basis of on composition, frame, time or date or you can manually organize them by simply dragging and dropping.
- You can share both digital and hard copy photos with your friends. Moreover, you can create slideshows and upload them to YouTube.
2. Adobe Photoshop Elements 15
Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 is a simpler and efficient way of organizing your photos on Mac.
Photos On A Mac
Let’s take a look at the features of the Adobe Photoshop Elements 15:
- With Auto Curate feature, your photos are organized according to the image quality, faces, subjects, Smart Tags and more which makes searching for images easier.
- The software suggests you use Smart tags to your photos so that you can find the photos easily later on.
- It also allows you to fix multiple photos at a time.
3. AfterShot Pro 2
AfterShot Pro 2 helps you in organizing and viewing all your photo collection in one place making it one of the best photo Management apps for Mac. Let’s check out all the features of AfterShot Pro 2:
- You can edit and make other changes to one or many photos at once with powerful batch processing controls.
- The powerful search tools, star ratings, and other tools help you quickly find photos no matter what is the size of your photo collections.
- You can easily compare, filter and select your best photos from n number of similar looking photos
One of the best photo management apps for Mac, Unbound helps you efficiently manage your photos according to your needs. Let’s take a look at the features of the Unbound:
- You can use albums to categorize your photos. With instant search, you can locate any album within a few clicks.
- The app can play slideshows, display EXIF information and can also use GPS location data to display photos on a map.
- Unbound can sync your albums to your iPhone, iPad or other Macs with the help of Dropbox. So that you can upload and organize your photos from any of the devices.
5. Phase One MediaPro1
Another photo organizing software in our list is “Phase One MediaPro1”. It is a good choice if you love to keep your photo collection organized and managed. Let’s go through the features of the Phase One MediaPro1:
- It allows you to handle photos in batch whether it is editing or renaming.
- The app allows you to convert your RAW format images to JPEG or PNG, BMP and more to make it easy to share it across.
- It has an auto-sort feature which uses metadata annotations to sort photos.
So, these are some of the best photo management software for Mac which you can use to Organize your digital photos on your Mac Computer. Try them and let us know which worked for you.
Google Photos For Mac
If you have other photo organizing software in your mind that should be in the list please mention in comment section below.
Photo App For Mac Os X