Oovoo For Mac
|Developer(s)||Krush Technologies, LLC|
|Initial release||2007; 13 years ago November 25, 2017; 2 years ago|
Mac OS X
|Type||Instant messaging, Videotelephony, Videoconferencing, Voice over IP|
ooVoo was a video chat and a messaging app developed by ooVoo LLC and owned by Krush Technologies, LLC. ooVoo had applications for Android, iOS, Mac OS X,Microsoft Windows, Windows Phone, and Facebook. The original Microsoft Windows app was released in 2007. On November 25, 2017, ooVoo announced via Twitter that it would be shutting down.
Oovoo For Macbook
OoVoo Free High-Quality Video Calling, Messaging and Collaborative Stories: Keeping you connected with the people who matter most! Video chat live with anyone worldwide or send messages via video, photo or text! All NEW ooVoo CHAINS — a bold new form of social chat and communication in a world of plain messaging apps Chains are collections of short videos, images and text — Record, edit. Download ooVoo for macOS Download.DMG File Download from App Store Safety Notes: All external files are scanned with VirusTotal before getting it live on Downloader.VIP. You’re in safe hands; ). The ooVoo Application Window Once you log into ooVoo you will see the main ooVoo application window. At the top of the screen is your personal information which includes your ooVoo ID card and current status. Use the navigation bar on the left to access a few of the more commonly used features. Access all of ooVoo’s features on the MAC Menu. OoVoo is an elegant and powerful video conferencing and IM client that combines elegance with functionality. Unlike some video conferencing applications, Oovoo is very easy to get running with your webcam and it can handle very high quality cameras - up to 2 megapixels, depending on the speed of your connection.During chats and video calls, you can add video effects such as sepia, blurring. OoVoo is a cross-platform text and video calling app available to download for free on Android, iOS, Windows and macOS. Video call with upto 8 people simultaneously in HD, text anywhere around the world, create unique contents and share it with the community – sign up with ooVoo today to enjoy a seamless texting and calling experience.
ooVoo allowed users to communicate through free messaging, voice, and video chat. ooVoo video conferencing technology enabled high-quality video and audio calls with up to twelve participants simultaneously, HD video and desktop sharing.
ooVoo was founded in 2006 by Ohio entrepreneur Clay Mathile based on technology developed at Arel Communications and Software (Formerly NASDAQ:ARLCF). Arel was founded in 1982 and specialized in remote e-learning and collaboration solutions. On March 13, 2006, Arel Communications was taken private by its current owners and relaunched as ooVoo.
In June 2007, ooVoo for Microsoft Windows launched, allowing high-quality video chat from anywhere in the world. In February 2008, video call recording and phone calling were introduced. In May 2008, ooVoo for Apple's OS X launched, creating cross-platform capabilities for video chat. In February 2009, ooVoo 2.0 launched and featured browser-based video chat rooms and video chat through a web link with no download required. An open API was also launched with version 2.0, and allowed developers to build customized applications and widgets. In May 2009, ooVoo introduced the first air-to-ground three-way video conversation. ooVoo version 2.2 was launched in July 2009, and introduced business plans geared for multiple seats and desktop sharing. New pay-as-you-go options and international phone calling were also introduced.
In January 2010, ooVoo released its app for Android mobile devices.
On 2 June 2011, ooVoo launched its social video chat service on Apple's iPhone (and other iOS devices), making its free HD Video chat service cross platforms, including: PC, Mac, Android and iPhone.
On July 22, 2013, ooVoo released a Software Development Kit (SDK), allowing other applications to leverage its video chat technology (current apps leveraging the ooVoo SDK: Flinch, Heystax).
On June 10, 2014, ooVoo released its app for Windows Phone devices.
On September 9, 2014, ooVoo released its Video SDK for WebRTC.
On November 25, 2017, ooVoo announced via Twitter that it will be shutting down, citing a lack of profit.
- ooVoo won PC Magazine's Software Innovation 'Best in Show' Award at the DigitalLife Expo in September 2007.
- In March 2008, ooVoo won the 'Webware 100' award for Communication.
- ooVoo won PC Magazine's Best Mobile Product of 2011 in the Android Category
- ooVoo won the Tabby Award in the Social category for its Android app in August 2013.
- ooVoo was a nominee and finalist for a Mobby Award in the Business Collaboration category for its Android app in September 2015.
- ooVoo was honored in 2016 with a Mobile Excellence Award for Best Social Community.
- 2016 CES Innovation Award Honoree.
- ^Muchmore, Michael (July 30, 2008). 'OoVoo Goes High-Res, Adds Web Client'. pcmag.com. Retrieved 2010-06-26.
- ^ ab'ooVoo will be shutting down soon, thank you all for an amazing ride read more'. twitter.com. Retrieved 2018-04-28.
- ^'Industry Moves: ooVoo; Sharethrough; Adchemy; Yahoo'. Yahoo.
- ^'Arel Communications & Software Ltd. - Company Profile'. BusinessWeek.
- ^'Arel Communications Announces Completion of Going-Private Transaction'. BusinessWire. March 13, 2006.
- ^'ooVoo Communications, Ltd - Company Profile'. Hoover's.
- ^Josh, Glodman (June 11, 2007). 'Do you ooVoo?'. TechCrunch.
- ^James, Lewin (Feb 6, 2008). 'ooVoo Introduces Real-Time Video Conversation Recording'. Podcasting News.
- ^'ooVoo for Mac'. CNET. Retrieved 7 November 2009.
- ^McEvoy, Aoife M. (February 26, 2009). 'ooVoo 2.0 VoIP Service - Review'. PCworld.com/.
- ^'ooVoo Launches the First 4G Mobile Video Chat Service That Simultaneously Connects Smartphone, PC and Mac Users'. Mobile World.
- ^Bokovza, Aurli. 'ooVoo Exands Its Multi-Person, Cross-Platform Video Chat Service To More Than 200 Android Devices'. www.oovoo.com. Retrieved 18 September 2014.
- ^Zimmerman, William (June 2, 2011). 'ooVoo Launches its Social Video Chat Service on the iPhone Platform; Now In the Top 10 Free Apps on iTunes'. Telepresence Options.
- ^'ooVoo Launches Its Social Video Chat Service On The iPhone PLATFORM'. www.oovoo.com. Bryan Brown. Retrieved 18 September 2014.
- ^'ooVoo Opens the World of Social Video Chat to Developers with Release of Software Development Kit'. www.oovoo.com. Laura Zanzal. Retrieved 18 September 2014.
- ^'ooVoo Releases ooVoo for Windows Phone Store'. www.oovoo.com. Kayla Maas. Retrieved 18 September 2014.
- ^'ooVoo Releases Video SDK for WebRTC'. www.oovoo.com. Kayla Maas. Retrieved 18 September 2014.
- ^'ooVoo is shutting down'. Archived from the original on 2017-12-04. Retrieved 2017-12-04.
- ^'ooVoo Wins PC Magazine's Software Innovation Best in Show Award at'. PRNewswire. Oct 4, 2007.
- ^'Webware 100 winner: OoVoo'. CNET. April 21, 2008.
- ^'Is ooVoo going to release a version for my PS4 (Sony Playstation 4)?'. support.oovoo.com. Retrieved 2016-03-28.
- ^'The Best Products of 2011'. PCMag. 14 November 2011.
- ^Robert Nay, Josh. 'ooVoo Wins Spotlight With Tabby Award for the Android Version of Its Social Application'. www.trutower.com. TruTower. Retrieved 18 September 2014.
- ^'2015 Tabby and Mobby Awards /Business Nominees The Tabby Awards /Business'. tabbyawards.com. Retrieved 2015-11-05.
BrowserCam provides you with Oovoo for PC (Windows) download for free. Despite the fact that Oovoo app is built suitable for Android and even iOS by Oovoo Llc. one might install Oovoo on PC for MAC computer. Ever wondered the right way to download Oovoo PC? Do not worry, we’ll break it down for you into easy-to-implement steps.
People who have previously installed an Android emulator on your PC you can keep working with it or take into consideration Andy or BlueStacks emulator for PC. They’ve got massive amount of positive reviews from many Android users in comparison to the many other free and paid Android emulators and also both are often compatible with windows and MAC OS. It’s actually a good idea to be certain before hand if you’re PC has got the recommended OS requirements to install Andy or BlueStacks emulators and furthermore check out the recognized issues mentioned within the official websites. Lastly, all set to install the emulator that takes few minutes only. You may as well free download Oovoo .APK file on your PC making use of the download button just below, remember this step is additional.
Oovoo Mac Os X
How to Install Oovoo for PC:
1. Download BlueStacks for PC considering the download option made available in this particular site.
2. Embark on installing BlueStacks emulator by simply opening the installer once the download process is over.
3. Check out the first 2 steps and click 'Next' to go to the last step of set up.
4. In the very last step select the 'Install' choice to start off the install process and click on 'Finish' any time its finally finished.In the last & final step just click on 'Install' to get started with the actual installation process and then you can certainly click 'Finish' to end the installation.
5. From the windows start menu or desktop shortcut begin BlueStacks emulator.
6. Because this is your first time using BlueStacks software you will have to setup your Google account with emulator.
7. To finish, you will be taken to google play store page this allows you do a search for Oovoo app making use of search bar and install Oovoo for PC or Computer.
Once install the Android emulator, you can even utilise the APK file to successfully install Oovoo for PC either by simply clicking on apk or by launching it via BlueStacks Android emulator due to the fact that most of your preferred Android apps or games probably aren’t accessible in google playstore because they don’t abide by Policies. You can follow the above exact same method even when you prefer to select Andy OS emulator or if you choose to select free download and install Oovoo for MAC.