Gamepad For Mac Logitech
Item 7 LOGITECH ATTACK 3 VIDEO GAME FLIGHT JOYSTICK FOR PC/MAC Pre Owned in Open Box 6 - LOGITECH ATTACK 3 VIDEO GAME FLIGHT JOYSTICK FOR PC/MAC Pre Owned in Open Box $20.00 0 bids +$9.90 shipping. Logitech Control Center for Macintosh OS X There are no Downloads for this Product. There are no FAQs for this Product. Product Specific Phone Numbers. Main Phone Numbers. Was this article helpful? 0 out of 0 found this helpful. STILL NEED HELP? Want to ask other users with the same product a question?
Connect your wireless controller to play supported games from Apple Arcade or the App Store, navigate your Apple TV, and more.
See which wireless controllers are supported
- Xbox Wireless Controller with Bluetooth (Model 1708)
- Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2
- Xbox Adaptive Controller
- PlayStation DualShock 4 Wireless Controller
- Other MFi (Made for iOS) Bluetooth controllers might be supported
Pair a controller with your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac
Use the instructions that came with your wireless controller to put it into pairing mode. Then learn how to pair a controller with your iOS or iPadOS device, Apple TV, or Mac.
Pairing mode steps, button controls, and button customization vary across game controllers. Check with your game controller manufacturer for details.
If your controller doesn't connect or work as expected
Logitech Gamepad F310 Profile Downloads
- Make sure that you have the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, tvOS, or macOS.
- If you need to update the firmware on your controller, check with your game controller manufacturer.
- Check that you’re in range of your device and there isn’t interference in the area.
- If you still can't pair or connect, get help pairing your Bluetooth accessory to your iOS device.