For Mac Bluestacks
Open BlueStacks app player and once the player launch is complete, minimize the app player. Please do not close BlueStacks. Open System Preferences and click on Security and Privacy. Click on Firewall and check if Firewall is turned on or off. Download BlueStacks on your PC or Mac by clicking the download button given below. Once it is downloaded, now install its exe file. Once it is installed on your PC or Mac, you can access all the Android apps on it. Now, open the BlueStacks and sign in to your Google account to access the Google Play Store.
Have you ever suffered the agony of not being able to enjoy your favorite Android applications on your Windows or MacOs powered personal computers? Well, then Bluestacks is the means of relief for this anguish.
What is Bluestacks?
So, what is Bluestacks? Bluestacks is an America based technology company that developed the Bluestack App Player along with its other cloud-based cross-platform products. The Bluestack app player makes it possible for the Android applications to be run on the Windows or MacOs platform.
The Bluestack app player is downloadable for both operating systems i.e., for Windows as well as MacOs. This virtualizes the Android operating system on the respective operating system powered computers. The most helpful factor of Bluestack is that the essential features of this cross-platform application are free to download and you can use them too without paying a single penny.
How to Download Bluestacks on Windows & MAC OS
Now the next part comes about how you can download Bluestacks for PC. Depending on whether you have a MacOs or Windows Operating system the process may differ a little bit, so let us go through them one by one.
MacOS: before downloading the Bluestack on your Apple PC let me tell you about the prerequisite of running Bluestack on your PC hassle freely. The requirements for this are as follows –
- The MacOs should be higher than 10.12, i.e., Sierra
- It should have a RAM of 4 GB along with a hard drive space of 4 GB
- You should be the administrator of your PC
- Update the graphics drivers and other software from the App Store on your Mac
- You may also need the latest graphics card for running the applications smoothly
Now let us move on to the steps of downloading the Bluestack on your MacOs –
- Visit the official website of Bluestack for downloading the latest version of Bluestack for your MacOS
- After downloading open the setup, double click on the Bluestack icon for installation
- Click on the “Install” button
- In the next window click on “Proceed” to continue
- If you get a “System Extension Blocked” popup after the previous step, then click on “Open Security Preferences.”
- Click on “Allow” in “Security & Privacy” settings
Now you are all set to enjoy all the Android application on your MacOs.
Windows: the steps for downloading Bluestack on the Windows platform are as follows –
- Go to the official website of Bluestack and then click on the download button.
- After the completion of the download double click on the file to start installing it.
- On the installer window click on the “Install Now” button for initiating the process. This can take up to a few minutes depending on your PC specification
- Wait for the installation process to be over
- Then click on the “Complete” button for concluding the task
- After this, the Bluestack installer will prompt you to a one-time initial setup process.
- Choose your desired language on the welcome page
- After that sign, in into your Google account.
Now you are all set for enjoying all the Android games on your Windows PC.
List of Bluestacks Alternatives
Bluestack is not the only cross-platform application out there. There are others too like –
- Andy Android Emulator: It is one best application for running Android application on Windows and Mac PC aside of Bluestack. You can control the screen of your PC by your smartphone using this application.
- GenyMotion: It is another excellent alternative for Bluestack. You can emulate all your favorite games on different devices using this software.
- Droid4X official: It is one of the most liked Android emulators out there.
- Dolphin: It is also a free cross-platform application like Bluestack. You can record all your playing moments through this app. So, you can avoid cheating by merely replaying the recorded video.
- Nox: Nox is liked due to its elegant user interface. Apart from that it also provides popular features like adjusting the volume, setting the location and many more.
- Koplayer: Koplayer enables you to use keyboard, mouse, and gamepad for playing games on your PC.
- Windroy: it enables you to use the Android apps easily through your mouse only. It is also available for both Windows and Mac operating system.
- Youwave: it is easy to download and install on your PC. One of the most similar features is through this app you can save all your data and file on the selected path.
These are all the names of the best alternative of Bluestack. Although Bluestack is the king of its kingdom when it comes to cross-platform application. Bluestack has been serving since 2011, so it is evident that Bluestack is the best cross-platform application for running all your favorite Android apps on your Windows or Mac computers.
Windows 64 Bit
The installer automatically detects the Operating System your device is running and chooses the right version of BlueStacks.
Bluestacks For Mac 10.11.6
Choose from the Other BlueStacks Versions
Android Emulator For Mac Bluestacks
- Windows 32 Bit
- Windows 64 Bit
Note: To run this version, your PC needs to be VT compatible and VT enabled
If I have a 32-bit Windows PC and want to run 32-bit Android apps, which version of BlueStacks do I need?
You need the 32-bit Android version of BlueStacks
If I have a 64-bit Windows PC and want to run 64-bit Android apps, which version of BlueStacks do I need?
You need the 64-bit Android Version of BlueStacks. Also, your PC should be VT enabled. Here is a step-by-step guide to enable VT on your PC - How can I enable VT on my PC
I’m running an earlier version of BlueStacks. Should I update?
Yes, absolutely. We recommend that you download the latest version of BlueStacks based on your system requirements. All the updated versions are faster, more powerful and come with a lot of new features to improve your gaming experience.
Should I download BlueStacks from a third-party site?
No. We strongly recommend that you download BlueStacks only from the official BlueStacks website. Downloading BlueStacks from third-party sites may infect your PC with malware and compromise its security.
Browse this list of articles to further improve your gaming experience with BlueStacks.
- Introducing the best, most advanced keyboard controls editor ever.
- How can I change the graphics mode on BlueStacks ?
- How to speed up BlueStacks ?
- How can I allocate more memory to BlueStacks ?
- How can I use macro recorder ?
- Questions? Send an email to [email protected]