Emulator Mac For Linux
Wine (originally an acronym for 'Wine Is Not an Emulator') is a compatibility layer capable of running Windows applications on several POSIX-compliant operating systems, such as Linux, macOS, & BSD.
- Hatari is an Atari ST/STE/TT/Falcon emulator for GNU/Linux, BSD, Mac OS X, Windows and other systems which are supported by the SDL library. The Atari ST was a 16/32 bit computer system which was first released by Atari in 1985. Using the Motorola 68000 CPU, it was a very popular computer having quite a lot of CPU power at that time.
- Apr 22, 2013 Mac-on-Mac: A port of the Mac on Linux project to Mac OS X PearPC - PowerPC Emulator PearPC is an architecture independent PowerPC platform emulator capable of running most PowerPC operating systems.
- I could not believe it - Linux is the leading powerful operation system, and nowadays there is NO ONE working emulator for the greatest computer of the past - Apple. But the truth is. Yes, I know, there is KEGS -brilliant piece of code written by Kent Dickey for current most spread-wide OSes, including Linux.
What is SheepShaver?
SheepShaver is a MacOS run-time environment for BeOS and Linux that allows you to run classic MacOS applications inside the BeOS/Linux multitasking environment. This means that both BeOS/Linux and MacOS applications can run at the same time (usually in a window on the BeOS/Linux desktop) and data can be exchanged between them. If you are using a PowerPC-based system, applications will run at native speed (i.e. with no emulation involved). There is also a built-in PowerPC emulator for non-PowerPC systems.
Linux Terminal Emulator For Mac
SheepShaver is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL). However, you still need a copy of MacOS and a PowerMac ROM image to use SheepShaver. If you're planning to run SheepShaver on a PowerMac, you probably already have these two items.
SheepShaver runs with varying degree of functionality on the following systems:
- Unix with X11 (Linux i386/x86_64/ppc, NetBSD 2.x, FreeBSD 3.x)
- Mac OS X (PowerPC and Intel)
- Windows NT/2000/XP
- BeOS R4/R5 (PowerPC)
Free Unix Emulator For Windows
Some of SheepShaver's features
- Runs MacOS 7.5.2 thru 9.0.4. MacOS X as a guest is not supported.
- Color video display
- CD quality sound output
- Access to floppy disks, CD-ROMs and HFS(+) partitions on hard disks
- Easy file exchange with the host OS via a 'Host Directory Tree' icon on the Mac desktop
- Internet and LAN networking via Ethernet
- Serial drivers
- SCSI Manager (old-style) emulation