Email Archive For Mac
In-Place Archiving in Exchange Server. 6/30/2020; 9 minutes to read +7; In this article. In-Place Archiving in Exchange Server helps you regain control of your organization's messaging data by eliminating the need for personal store (.pst) files and allowing users to store messages in an archive mailbox.The archive mailbox is an additional mailbox that's enabled for a user's primary mailbox. To Archive Email in Outlook 2016 & 2011 for Mac, the user has to follow the different steps. When the user archive Mac Outlook data then the file created is known as an OLM file. The user can easily find mac Outlook 2016 archive location & create OLM file by following the steps given below. Once you archive your emails they won't be available on any of your Macs or devices - they will only 'live' inside your archive mailbox. This also makes it essential you backup your Mac, so you.
Email Archive Mac Outlook
Archive messages with a single click. You can archive messages in any of the email accounts that you've connected to Outlook 2016 for Mac. These include Exchange (version 2016 and later), Microsoft 365, Outlook.com, Hotmail, iCloud, Google, and Yahoo! Choose one or more messages in your folder to archive.
Add an email account
If you haven't already set up an email account in Mail, you might be prompted to add one when you open the app. If you're not prompted, or you just want to add another account, follow these steps:
- From the menu bar in Mail, choose Mail > Add Account.
- Select your email provider from the list, then click Continue.
- Some accounts, such as Google, might ask that you click Open Browser to complete authentication in your web browser.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to enter account details, such as your name, email address, and password. If you're not sure what information to enter, please contact your email provider for help.
Use the Inbox for each account
Archive Email Mac Outlook 2016
The Inbox gathers together the messages for every email account you added. If you added more than one account, you can click the disclosure triangle next to Inbox in the sidebar, then select a mailbox to see only the messages for that account.
Optional: Turn on other account features
If your account includes support for contacts, calendars, notes, or other features in addition to email, you can turn those features on or off:
Email Archive For Mac Osx
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Internet Accounts.
- Select your account in the sidebar.
- Select the features you want to use with your account.