Cd Printers For Mac
- Cd Printers For Mac Os
- Cd Printers For Mac Downloads
- Cd Printing Machine For Sale Johannesburg
- Laser Printers For Mac
- Cd Printer For Mac
When a Sharpie isn’t the right tool for the job, use your Mac and a printer to create labels. Professional-looking labels can help make your next CD or DVD a unique work of art, or simply much. Epson printers are compatible with various brands of inkjet printable CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs, including Memorex, Imation, Maxell, TDK, Verbatim, Mitsui, Ritek, Taiyo Yuden and others. However, results may vary as manufacturers of inkjet printable CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs may alter the printable surface without notice. Dec 16, 2019 The Best Printers for Mac. Need to print from your MacBook or your iMac? These top-rated printers play nicely with Apple computers. And we've got some tips for printing from your iPad, too. CD / DVD PRINTING Cherish your favorite memories by printing directly onto a CD or DVD label Print Custom CD & DVD Covers Personalize photos and videos of holidays, birthdays, weddings and more by printing directly onto inkjet printable CDs, DVDs and Blu-Ray discs. Oct 04, 2006 Epson Print CD with Mac 10.5.5 I have the same problem, using Epson Print CD with Mac OS 10.5.5 printing to an Epson R220 Photo printer. It says it is lacking the printer driver. I have followed all the steps to reset printing that you did but nothing works. Any suggestions?
Epson Connect Printer Setup for Mac
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac.
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next.
Note: If the window doesn't automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next.
- Do one of the following:
- If you're creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish.
- If you're registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add.
- Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.
10 Best CD Printers in 2020 Reviews: A CD Printer is useful to make labels on CD, DVD and Blu-Ray Disc. When you make an MP3 or Video CD of your favourite songs, you cannot remember the song orders burned on that CD.
A CD Printer helps you to create and print the Label of Song List on your CD, DVD and Blu-Ray Discs. After printing the Label on your CD, you easily know the List of Songs and Play them according to your choice.
What is a CD Printer?
A CD Printer is one type of printer that allows you to print on a CD or DVD directly from your Computer.
Types of CD Printers
The Black & White (B/W) Printers are almost outdated now, people prefer to buy a Color Printer, so that they can print Photos, CD, DVD and Maps, Documents etc. on their Computer or Laptop.
At present, there are many types of Digital Printers available in market i.e. Photo Printer, CD Printer and All In One Printer. Let us understand each type of CD printer in detail as follows:
CD Printers are generally of two types i.e. InkJet CD Printer and Thermal CD Printer.
- InkJet CD Printer:
InkJet CD Printers are capable to provide High Resolution Prints with InkJet Cartridge. The Print Resolution is measured in Dots-per-Inch (DPI). One Cartridge can print on 200 to 400 CD, DVD, Blu-Ray Discs. In addition, InkJet Cartridge is not much expensive, you can easy afford it when the current cartridge is finished/emptied.
- Thermal CD Printer:
Thermal CD Printers are made with New Technology that uses a Heat Transfer Ribbon to Print directly on a CD or Thermal Printable Disc. The Thermal Ribbon is a little expensive, so it’s Not affordable for everyone. But One Thermal Ribbon is able to provide 500 to 800 Prints on CD, DVD and Blu-Ray Discs.
What to Look for while Buying a Best CD Printer
When you want to buy a CD Printer, you should check some basic elements to get the best printer for yourself. In order to find out the Most Suitable CD Printer, you should go through following particulars:
- Brand of CD Printer: Brand of a CD Printer is very important, because it decides quality and durability of the printer. For example, if you buy a Canon CD Printer, you are sure that it will function well for long time. Cheap brand CD Printers may cost you more later, so you should avoid buying them.
- Type of CD Printer: You need to check the CD Printer Type as per your purpose for the printer. If you want to print CD/DVD Labels and Photos, you should check if the selected CD Printer has both functions.
- Print Functions: High Resolutions Prints are required when you have a Photo Studio or you are fond of HD Photographs. So when you choose a CD Printer, make sure it supports High Resolution Printing and gives best quality prints for long time.
- Supported Printing Devices: A CD Printer comes with USB Support with a Computer or Laptop. But with an evolution in technology, now the CD Printers also support Print through WiFi, Bluetooth, Android Device and iPhone. If you want Print from Phone Function in your CD Printer, verify the same before you buy it.
- Customers’ Reviews: When you decide to buy a CD Printer Online, you should check the Customers’ Reviews and Ratings. Because Customers’ Reviews display actual picture of the CD Printer after using it for a few days or months.
- Guarantee or Warranty Details: Every CD Printer offers at least One Year Warranty. However, you should check and verify the Guarantee/Warranty Information before you Buy the CD Printer.
- Nearby Service Location: This is one of the most important things to check at the time of buying a CD Printer. Because the CD Printer with One/Two Years Warranty provides Free Repair & Service for that period. But if the company’s Service Location is not your nearby, it is useless for you. So buy a CD Printer which has a Service Centre in your town.
- Price Comparison: After checking all the particulars, you should check your CD Printer Price at several e-commerce websites. Only then you can find out which website provides Original CD Printer with lower price and fast shipping service. You can also visit your nearby Printer Store to get the CD Printer price details.
Here we will provide 10 Best CD Printers for CD, DVD, Blu-Ray Discs Printing as under:
Top 10 Best CD Printers
As per our Research, the 10 Best CD Printers are as follows:
|Picture||CD Printer Brand Name||Price & Buy Now Link|
|1||Canon MX-922 All In One Printer||Check Price at Amazon|
|2||Epson XP-830 Wireless Color Printer||Check Price at Amazon|
|3||Canon MG-7720 Wireless All In One Printer||Check Price at Amazon|
|4||Canon TS-9020 Wireless Printer Scanner||Check Price at Amazon|
|5||Epson Artisan 1430 Wireless Color Printer||Check Price at Amazon|
|6||Brother MFCJ825DW Wireless Color Printer||Check Price at Amazon|
|7||Canon PIXMA MG5320 All In One Printer||Check Price at Amazon|
|8||Primera Bravo SE 100-240VAC AutoPrinter||Check Price at Amazon|
|9||Epson Expression Premium XP-620 Wireless Printer||Check Price at Amazon|
|10||Primera Bravo II 62715 All In One CD/DVD Printing System||Check Price at Amazon|
All the CD Printers mentioned above have amazing features and functions, let us discuss each CD Printer in detail.
Best CD/DVD Printers Reviews
01. Canon MX-922 All In One Printer
Canon MX-922 All In One Printer comes with Built-In CD Tray for Easy Print Function to meet all your needs. You can directly print on your CD, DVD from your Computer within one minute.
Canon MX-922 All In One Printer has amazing functions like Wired LAN Connectivity and Wireless Printing. You can print through WiFi, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mobile Device Printing and USB 2.0 High Speed Print.
Features of Canon MX-922 All In One Printer
- It provides freedom to create your own custom design and print it easily on a CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc.
- With Built-In Auto Duplex Printing System, you can print automatically on both sides of page.
- It is compatible with individual as well as combo Ink Tanks useful to prepare Presentation File.
- It is fully integrated with 35 Sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder that increases the printing speed.
Pros and Cons of Canon MX-922 All In One Printer
Canon MX-922 All In One Printer has some Pros and Cons as mentioned below:
- Built-In Auto Duplex Printing.
- Supports Print through USB 2.0, WiFi, AirPrint, Google Cloud, Mobile Device.
- High Speed CD/DVD Print.
- Five Individual Ink System for Multiple Colors.
- Sometimes it has Paper Jam Problem.
- Takes much time in “Preparing to Print.”
02. Epson XP-830 Wireless Color Printer
Epson XP-830 Wireless Color Printer is a fully featured Printer with Two Sided Print, Copy, Scan and Color Fax functions. It also has an option of printing on specialty Paper 1 and DVDs.
With Epson XP-830 Wireless Color Printer, you will never run out of ink. Because it has built-in function of Amazon Dash Replenishment. As you Activate this function, it keeps an eye on your ink usage and orders more from Amazon when you are running low.
Features of Epson XP-830 Wireless Color Printer
- It provides fast scanning and printing with Wireless Print Function to print your documents, photos, email, webpage etc.
- You can directly print your pattern or design on your DVD Disc.
- It gives Lab Quality border-less photos up to 8″ x 10″ Inches.
- It has capacity of 30 Page Auto Feeder, so you can print 30 pages continuously without page another page input.
Pros and Cons of Epson XP-830 Wireless Color Printer
Epson XP-830 Wireless Color Printer has some Pros and Cons as mentioned below:
- Can Print on Specialty Paper 1 and on DVDs.
- Superior Photo Quality with vivid, bright photos and sharp text.
- Has an ISO Printing Speed of 14 ISP ppm (Black & White Print) and 11 ISO ppm (Color Print).
- Supports Easy Print from Tablet, Smartphone, MAC, Windows, iOS, Fire OS and Android Devices.
- Printer stops working when Ink is getting low (Not Empty) and starts working only after changing the Cartridge.
- Ink Usage is a little heavy.
03. Canon MG-7720 Wireless All In One Printer
Canon MG-7720 Wireless All In One Printer comes with Simple WiFi Setup and Connectivity. So you can Print your favorite photos, documents and CD/DVD Labels from anywhere in your home or office.
Canon MG-7720 All In One Printer has Brand New Canon Ink that creates incredible blacks and reds in photos. The Photos you print with Canon CD Printer are Smudge Resistant and Professional Quality.
Features of Canon MG-7720 Wireless All In One Printer
- It provides Print in a Touch with NFC Enabled Mobile Devices.
- It is an All In One Printer with various functions provided on 3.5 Inch Touch Screen.
- It is always Ready to Print with Automatic Power On option and Self Opening Output Tray.
Pros and Cons of Canon MG-7720 Wireless All In One Printer
Canon MG-7720 Wireless All In One Printer has some Pros and Cons as mentioned below:
- Quick and Easy Wireless Setup.
- Support Mobile Device Printing from iPhone, Android etc.
- Create CD, DVD Labels on PC and Print them easily.
- Printing with NFC, Mopria, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print and the CANON Print App.
- Difficult to handle when Paper Jam/Stuck in Printer.
- Some People are facing Print Error Issues e.g. Paper Tray is Empty even if the Papers are available.
04. Canon TS-9020 Wireless Printer Scanner
Canon TS-9020 Wireless Printer Scanner is a Stylish and Compact Printer. It has intuitive features like 5.0 Inch Touch Screen and Simple User Interface with Document Removal Reminder and Auto Expandable Output Tray.
Canon TS-9020 Wireless Printer can fit perfectly anywhere in your home. It delivers outstanding Photo Prints, Document Prints and CD/DVD Labels every time with Six Color Ink System and on board creative filters.
Features of Canon TS-9020 Wireless Printer Scanner
- It provides Stunning Photograph Prints and Creative Filters with 6 Ink System on Detailed Documents Page.
- It has Easy Connectivity compatible with any Smartphone, iPhone, Tablet and your favourite devices.
- It features built-in WiFi, SD Card Reader, Ethernet and Cloud Options.
Pros and Cons of Canon TS-9020 Wireless Printer Scanner
Canon TS-9020 Wireless Printer Scanner has some Pros and Cons as mentioned below:
- Stunning Print Quality with Beautiful Photographs.
- Enhanced Connectivity of Wireless Network for Wireless Printing.
- 4″ x 6″ Inch Disc Tray for Direct Label Printing on CD, DVD.
- Six Individual Ink System to work and provide Best Quality Print.
- Paper Jam or Printer Jam Error is a little disappointing.
- Wireless Connectivity works only with compatible routers.
05. Epson Artisan 1430 Wireless Color Printer
Epson Artisan 1430 Wireless Color Printer takes the Photo Printing to the Next Level of Performance. It does not require Computer every time you want to print, Epson Artisan 1430 Printer is compatible to print through Android Smartphone, Tablet, iPhone and iPad.
Epson Artisan 1430 Wireless Color Printer can print CD/DVD Labels and also Directly on Surface on InkJet Printable CDs. The Photos printed by Epson Artisan are Smudge, Water, Fade and Scratch Resistant.
Features of Epson Artisan 1430 Wireless Color Printer
- It is able to print Borderless and Large High Definition Photos up to 13″ x 19″ Inches.
- It has Six Color Claria Ink for Multiple Color & Shade Printing.
- It provides Amazing Professional Look with Ultra HD Print Design on CD, DVD and Blu-Ray Disc.
Pros and Cons of Epson Artisan 1430 Wireless Color Printer
Epson Artisan 1430 Wireless Color Printer has some Pros and Cons as mentioned below:
- Brilliant Large Size Photos and Ultra High Definition Prints every time.
- Remarkable Image Quality with DX5 MicroPiezo printhead technology.
- Print directly on to InkJet Printable CDs and DVDs and avoid creating CD Labels.
- Does Not accept Papers which are a little thick.
- Ink Cartridge may drain faster after one or two years of use.
06. Brother MFCJ825DW Wireless Color Printer
Brother MFCJ825DW Wireless Color Printer comes with 3.3. Inch Touchscreen Color LCD Display Easy to Use Navigation. You can create & print CD/DVD Labels or direct print on back of your CD, DVD, Discs as per your choice.
You can directly give Print Command in Brother MFCJ825DW Wireless Color Printer from Mobile Device, just download the Brother iPrint&Scan App on your iPhone, Android or Windows Phone.
Features of Brother MFCJ825DW Wireless Color Printer
- It has unique decorative lid and print, copy, scan and fax features.
- You can share the Printer with many computers through Wireless Network or Wired Ethernet Connection.
- It has two different print modes i.e. ISO Standard Mode with 12 ppm black & white, 10 ppm color and Fast Mode with 35 ppm black & white, 27 ppm color.
Pros and Cons of Brother MFCJ825DW Wireless Color Printer
Brother MFCJ825DW Wireless Color Printer has some Pros and Cons as mentioned below:
- Create Two Sided Documents and Save Paper with Duplex Printing.
- Web Connect Touchscreen to Access your Facebook, Picassa, Flickr, Google Docs and many more.
- Compact and Easy to Use with Direct Print on Printable CDs, DVDs and Blu-Ray Discs.
- Some users face Cartridge Detection Problem in Printer.
- Paper Jam is also an irritating issue.
07. Canon PIXMA MG-5320 All In One Printer
Canon PIXMA MG-5320 All In One Printer is a CD Printer with Multiple Functions. You can print a screenshot from HD Video Clips recorded on your Canon EOS DSLR Camera or PowerShot Cameras.
Canon PIXMA MG-5320 All In One Printer has built-in CD and DVD Printing and Two Sided Printing feature that saves almost 50% of your paper cost.
Features of Canon PIXMA MG-5320 All In One Printer
- It provides Facility to Print Photos from anywhere like iPad, iPod, iPhone and Android Devices with Easy-PhotoPrint printing app.
- It has High Performance Five Individual Ink Tank System.
- It provides 300 years’ print paper life with an Enhanced Fine Print Head Technology with Genuine Canon Inks and Genuine Canon Photo Papers.
Pros and Cons of Canon PIXMA MG-5320 All In One Printer
Canon PIXMA MG-5320 All In One Printer has some Pros and Cons as mentioned below:
- Build in Auto Duplex Printing System.
- Print directly on Surface of CD, DVD, Blu-Ray Disc.
- Easy WebPrint Ex and Auto Document Fix.
- Sometimes B200 Error appears in Printer.
- Some Users have issue of WiFi Connection Lost.
08. Primera Bravo SE 100-240VAC AutoPrinter
Primera Bravo SE 100-240VAC AutoPrinter is a Printer dedicated to CD and DVD Printing. If you have bunch of Discs to print labels on routine basis, Primera Bravo SE 100-240VAC is made for you.
Primera Bravo SE 100-240VAC AutoPrinter comes with Discs Capacity of 40x CD, 20x DVD and 10x DVD-DL. It provides best quality print with up to 4800 DPI InkJet Printer.
Features of Primera Bravo SE 100-240VAC AutoPrinter
- It can print on Multiple CDs, DVDs with one time input.
- The company provides One Year Parts and Labour Warranty.
- It is compatible with Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 and MAC OS X v10.6 or higher.
Pros and Cons of Primera Bravo SE 100-240VAC AutoPrinter
Primera Bravo SE 100-240VAC AutoPrinter has some Pros and Cons as mentioned below:
- Able to Print 10/20 DVDs and 40 CDs in one time process.
- It supports Recordable CD Formats of CD-R, CD-RW, CD-Audio (CD-DA), Video-CD, MP3 to CD-Audio etc.
- It also supports Recordable DVD Formats of DVD±R, DVD±RW, DVD±D.
- Printer uses only one multi-color cartridge.
- Mac OS users face Printer Connect Failure after every update.
09. Epson Expression Premium XP-620 Wireless Printer
Epson Expression Premium XP-620 Wireless Printer is very convenient printer as it has dedicated Photo and CD/DVD Trays. Epson XP-620 Printer is capable to print Borderless Photo up to 8″ x 10″ Inches.
Epson Expression Premium XP-620 Wireless Printer is an Ultimate Wireless Printer with Direct WiFi Print Feature from iPhone and Android Smartphone or Tablet.
Features of Epson Expression Premium XP-620 Wireless Printer
- It provides Unbeatable Photo Quality with vivid, bright photos and sharp text.
- It has built-in Automatic Photo Correction Feature that works on face detection and color correction before printing.
- The Printed Photos are water, fade and scratch resistant right after printing.
Pros and Cons of Epson Expression Premium XP-620 Wireless Printer
Epson Expression Premium XP-620 Wireless Printer has some Pros and Cons as mentioned below:
Cd Printers For Mac Os
- Saves your Time and Paper with Auto Two Sided Printing Feature.
- Easy Print from iPad, iPhone, Tablet and Smartphone by WiFi Direct.
- Easy Print Label with Photo/Design on a CD, DVD.
- Customer Support is poor reported by a few users.
- The System of Printer is complicated to understand.
10. Primera Bravo II 62715 All In One CD/DVD Printer
Primera Bravo II 62715 All In One CD/DVD Printer is a Specialized CD Printer with Professional CD/DVD Software. It has printing capacity of 50 Discs in one time.
Primera Bravo II 62715 All In One CD/DVD Printer is made with New Advanced Technology that automatically prints full color images of 4800 dpi on surface of CDs and DVDs.
Features of Primera Bravo II 62715 All In One CD/DVD Printer
- It has All In One Disc Publishing System with fast & automated robotic CD/DVD duplication.
- It can create Labels for Normal Size 120mm CD/DVD as well as Small Size Professional CD/DVD i.e. Mini Disc.
- It has Exclusive AccuDisc Technology that provides most accurate and precise disc picking system.
Pros and Cons of Primera Bravo II 62715 All In One CD/DVD Printer
Primera Bravo II 62715 All In One CD/DVD Printer has some Pros and Cons as mentioned below:
- Up to 50 Discs Capacity with AccuDisc Technology.
- High Speed Interface with USB 2.0.
- Includes Professional CD/DVD Software.
- Excellent Direct Disc Printing Work on Multiple CDs and DVDs.
- With Kiosk Mode Kit, Finished Discs are dispensed out the center of the printer.
- Not compatible with Mac OS based PC or laptop.
- Some users face Printer Freezing up Issue.
Which CD Printer is Best for Me
If you want to buy a CD Printer, you must be looking for the best printer available in market. CD Printers are made by many different brands, but each company has some unique features in their CD Printer. In order to know Which CD Printer is Best for You, you have to do some analysis on your needs as under:
- Use of Printer:
Before you Buy a CD Printer, you must know how much do you have use of CD Printer. If you have normal one-two hours daily use, you can buy a medium range CD Printer. In case you have a heavy use, buy a high range CD Printer for long term use.
- Your Budget:
The CD Printer you choose should be in your Budget Range. No matter how great the quality of a CD Printer is good, if it is far ahead from your budget, it is not for you. You have to find the CD Printer with best quality, durable and still in your budget.
- Required Work:
You should analyse what you want to with a CD Printer. If you often receive orders for Photo Printing and CD Printing Work, you should buy an All In One Printer that supports both the Photo and CD Printing Functions.
Cd Printers For Mac Downloads
Advantages of CD Printer
Cd Printing Machine For Sale Johannesburg
When you have a CD Printer, you can Enjoy Many Benefits and Advantages as mentioned below:
- Anytime Print: With a CD Printer, you can Print CD/DVD Labels anytime. All you need is a Computer or Laptop, a CD Printer and the CD/DVD/Blu-Ray Disc for which you want to print.
- Time Saving: A CD Printer saves your time as it functions very fast. When you give Print Command on your Computer, the CD Printer starts working on it immediately. So you can take hundreds of Print in a day.
- Cost Saving: When you give CD Printing Order to any professional, you need to pay its fixed price. But when you print on your CD/DVD with your own CD Printer, it is quite inexpensive. Because you need to pay Only InkJet Cartridge or Thermal Ribbon Cost and Electricity used by the CD Printer.
- Easy to Carry: A CD Printer is lightweight enough to carry anywhere you want. If your friend asks for your CD Printer, you can bring the same on your bike as it is not heavy or large in size.
- Best for Occasions: You can use the CD Printer for your family occasions. For example, you can create a Dance CD for a Family Function and make/print the CD Label on your CD Printer. You can make your Wedding DVD Label with yours & your wife’s picture.
- Best Color Quality: When you print the CD/DVD Label with your CD Printer, you get the best color quality in that printout. In order to get high quality prints for long time, buy a good brand CD Printer and keep checking the InkJet Cartridge or Thermal Ribbon time to time.
Laser Printers For Mac
Cd Printer For Mac
All the information given above about Top 10 Best CD Printers is true as per best of our knowledge and research. The CD Printers we have mentioned here can be used for multipurpose tasks like Photo Printing, Documents Printing and CD/DVD Print/Label Print etc. Please verify the CD Printer Features and Terms & Conditions on the Website (www.amazon.com) before you Buy your Favourite CD Printer.