Aida64 For Mac Os
Trial version, portable ZIP package
Version: 5.97.4648 beta (Jun 14, 2018)
The new AIDA64 release introduces monitoring of sensor values on El Gato Stream Deck LCD and SteelSeries OLED displays and supports the latest AMD and Intel CPU platforms as well as the new graphics and GPGPU computing technologies by both AMD. Based on the extensive hardware knowledge of the AIDA64 Extreme software, the AIDA64 app is capable of showing various diagnostic information for computers, phones and tablets, including: - CPU detection - Screen dimensions, pixel density and camera information - Battery level monitoring - WiFi and cellular network information - Windows OS. HWMonitor is a straightforward and useful system utility that brings to OS X’s status bar all the information regarding your Mac’s hardware components’ temperatures, fan speeds, power consumption, and CPU voltage. Read how to install HWsensor kext to read more Mac sensors. The package bundles. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to AIDA64 and 13 are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to AIDA64 are Phoronix Test Suite (Free, Open Source), Tyler's Frame Machine (Free), Novabench (Free) and Network Inventory Advisor (Paid). While AIDA64 Extreme fits perfectly into a home environment with all the important features a PC enthusiast would need, it hasn't been designed to perform a detailed audit of a corporate network with hundreds of computers. Click on the button below to compare all AIDA64 versions and find the one that best suits your needs. Compare Products.
- Computer / Sensor / renaming of labels
- Hardware Monitoring / new items: CPU ISP, CPU System Agent, DIMM3, DIMM4 temperatures
- Hardware Monitoring / new items: CPU Aux, CPU VDDA, +1.0 V, +5 V Backup, +12ENG, DC In, CPU PLL OC, VCCMP, VCCPRIM, DIMM ABC, DIMM DEF, DIMM GHI, DIMM JKL, DDRVPP, DDRVPP AB, DDRVPP CD, 3V Dual, 3.3V Dual, 3.3V Dual1, 3.3V Dual2, 5V Dual, CPU Standby, VCC VID, Aux, GPU Memory Core, GPU Memory I/O, GPU AGP VDDQ, GPU FB VDDQ, North Bridge +1.8 V Dual voltages
- Hardware Monitoring / new items: DIMM, VCCIO, VCCSA, +5 V Backup currents
- sensor support for Nuvoton NCT6798D
- motherboard specific sensor info for Apple MacBook 1.1 (Early 2006)
- motherboard specific sensor info for Apple Mac Pro 4.1 (Early 2009)
- motherboard specific sensor info for Asus H370 Mining Master
- motherboard specific sensor info for Biostar B360GT3S
- motherboard specific sensor info for EVGA E296
- motherboard specific sensor info for Lenovo 30D0
- identification of DDR4-5066 memory modules
- fixed: GPU I2C support disabled on Gigabyte GTX 1070 Ti Aorus
- fixed: motherboard specific sensor info for Apple Mac Pro 5.1 (Mid 2010 / Mid 2012)
- fixed: motherboard specific sensor info for Asus ROG Strix B360-F Gaming, ROG Strix B360-G Gaming, ROG Strix H370-F Gaming
- removed: stuck CPU and motherboard temperatures removed on Lenovo Yoga 710-14ISK
Download AIDA64 Extreme (6.25.5490 beta)
AIDA64 on PC: AIDA64 is a Free App, developed by the FinalWire Ltd for Android devices, but it can be used on PC or Laptops as well. We will look into the process of How to Download and install AIDA64 on PC running Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac OS X.
The popular system analysis tool AIDA64 is now also available for Android for free and provides you with all information about hardware and software of your Android. Photo Gallery: The Ultimate Android Tuning Guide The AIDA64 system analysis tool does a great job in the PC version and is extremely popular with our readers. Now there is the clever tool as a free app for Android. Learn everything you need to know about your Android hardware bundled in a well-organized Android app.
AIDA64: System analysis tool for Android
The lightweight tool does not require a long introductory phase or elaborate settings. Instead, right after the first start, you’ll see all the information that the app can read out for you. The various analyzes are usefully divided into categories, which you can call up at your fingertips.
There are almost no limits to your requirements. So, under “System”, you can still read superficial data about your device, such as device type, serial number, or available space. The item “CPU” provides already more detailed values and provides information about the processor type, the timing of the individual processor cores and the processor architecture.
Also display, network and battery status reveals AIDA64 without difficulty. You can even read the temperature at the individual sensors or the exact orientation of your position sensors with the free app. As already mentioned: AIDA64 are hardly limits. If you want to convince yourself of the range of functions, you should download the app for free.
Conclusion: AIDA64 makes as expected from the PC model everything right and tells you all the information about your Android hardware. Although the look is currently not very appealing, the app still delivers everything you need to know. Cool: Even wearables with Android Wear are supported.
Aida64 For Mac Os 10.10
Note: This application requires Android OS 2.1 or higher. The download button takes you to the Google Play store where you can install the software. Photo Gallery: The ultimate Android tuning guide
Also Read: Skype Lite on PC (Windows & Mac).
Download Links For AIDA64
How to Download: BlueStacks For PC
Download and Install AIDA64 on PC
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Link which is provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market(Play Store) and Search for the AIDA64.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Aida64 For Mac Os Versions
That’s it! For AIDA64 on PC Stay tuned on Download Apps For PCfor more updates & if you face any issues please report it to us in the comments below.