Adobe Reader Version For Mac
For instructions, see Install an older version of Adobe Reader on Mac OS. When the file appears at the bottom of the browser, click the file. (If you don't see the file, choose Downloads from the Chrome menu.). Sep 26, 2020 Download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader for Mac - View PDF documents. Read 258 user reviews of Adobe Acrobat Reader on MacUpdate. Adobe Reader 8 is available in English, French, German and Japanese versions. Chinese and Korean releases are coming in early 2007. Available for Mac OS X and windows, Adobe Reader 8 is also.
Acrobat DC. It’s how the world gets work done.
View, sign, comment on, and share PDFs for free.
Click here for troubleshooting information.
Please select your operating system and language to download Acrobat Reader.
A version of Reader is not available for this configuration.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software is the free global standard for reliably viewing, printing, and commenting on PDF documents.
And now, it's connected to the Adobe Document Cloud − making it easier than ever to work across computers and mobile devices.
It's the only PDF viewer that can open and interact with all types of PDF content, including forms and multimedia.
GET MORE OUT OF ACROBAT:
The leading PDF viewer to print, sign, and annotate PDFs.
Do everything you can do in Acrobat Reader, plus create, protect, convert and edit your PDFs with a 7-day free trial. Continue viewing PDFs after trial ends.
Adobe recommends that users update to the latest version to take advantage of security and stability improvements. Updates can be installed as described below.
For information about the latest version, see the Release Notes.
To install Adobe Reader and Acrobat updates from Adobe Updater, do the following:
- Launch Adobe Reader or Acrobat.
- Choose Help > Check for Updates.
- Follow the steps in the Updater window to download and install the latest updates.
- Open Reader and choose Help > About Adobe Reader. Note your product version.
- Go to the Adobe Reader Downloads page. The web page automatically detects your OS and Reader version.
- If the web page indicates that a newer version is available, choose Install Now.
- Click the downloaded file and follow the instructions.
Updating Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat manually
Installers for all supported products also appear on the product download pages (except for the full Acrobat). You can download and manually install these products as follows:
- Open the product.
- Choose Help > About Acrobat or Adobe Reader.
- Note the version.
- Close the product.
- If you do not have the latest version installed, download the needed installer from the following locations:
- Adobe Acrobat updates for Windows
- Adobe Acrobat updates for Mac OS
Adobe Reader For Mac Mojave
- Click the installer to start the installation process.