At the workshop you will experience industry-leading speakers, thought-provoking panels, and the opportunity to meet and network with colleagues representing a range of MPL/HPL entities.
Reminder: Bring your electronic device of choice—laptop, tablet, or smartphone—so you can take full advantage of the WiFi connection and PIAA’s mobile app.
At the Claims and Risk Management/Patient Safety Workshop, the sessions are designed to provide the most current industry information that you can use immediately in your daily work and share with your company and colleagues. Here are just a few of the topics at this year’s program:
- Communication and Optimal Resolution—Barriers to Best Outcomes
- Cyber Security: How MPL/HPL Insurers Can Prepare for a Ransomware Attack
- Bad Faith Claims: A View from the Other Side
- Defending Damages: Tactics and Techniques in Catastrophic Injury Cases
- Scope of Practice—Nurse Practioners, Physician Assistants, and Medical Assistants
- What’s New in Telemedicine Claims? A Look at Current and Future Trends
To view the complete agenda, with session descriptions, click here.
Who will be there?
MPL/HPL professionals who work in claims, risk management, and patient safety, physician leaders, C-suite executives, and industry professionals with an interest in MPL/HPL claims trends, patient safety initiatives, and risk management education.